Friday, October 21, 2011

Life with joy.



This week is in fact, fun and joyful.
Finally got to buy the cupcakes I have always wanted to buy, yet I haven't tasted it personally, will get a box for myself very very soon!
People say not to judge a book by its cover, but looking at these cutie baby cupcakes I can't help myself but to believe that it is very nice in fact!

Looking at these I feel incredibly happy.



Another love of my life, sushi.
Have been having Japanese food at least once in a week, whenever I am, I think of it, simply love it very much, can't resist the temptation of sushi and soba.




I don't want to listen to anything bad, don't want to put myself into a difficult position, don't want to look at anything which is sad, stupid, pointless or whatsoever.

I'm having an absolutely brilliant life.









No comments:

Post a Comment