Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm dead.


It's not a good idea to be emotional at this point of time but I'm so sorry that I'm emotional now.
Five assignments, all due in a month, tons of information to be read and digested into my head and words to be coming out from my head, rephrasing those overwhelming information. I don't know, I'm not even sure now whether I can do this or not. It's just too much. I know I've been running away from this but if I don't face it now, I'm gonna be so so so so dead.

And at this point, I just wonder if anyone out there is willing to offer me a help, just like how I did.
Ah I don't think so, they're not studying law, they can't help me, they can just staring at me thinking how pitiful I'm, thinking I should be fine because I look so smart to them.

YES THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT.

That's why I always get calls asking me for help, and after that, I'm just a piece of shit, burying myself back to my work and no one calls, not even a thanks. Come on, is it too over to ask for a thank you?

I'm such a pathetic bitch.







2 comments: