Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Testing testing ~

Here's my very first blog on blogger~
Xiao Hui has been asking me to create a blogger account a decade ago and now here it is~
I am trying to make this a happier blog unlike the previous one, with a lot of moody mood.

Today is a very happy day. I've not been to a fun fair for many years and finally I went just now.
Had a lot of fun there and thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Wong. They paid for me at mcd and fun fair. Thanks for giving me an amazing Tuesday night! c:

Appreciate the small pleasures in life. It's nice~

Good night. See you soon~


4 comments:

  1. I'm the first one, yeehaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the third ~~~~~ can u have a chattbox? ==
    who is mr & mrs wong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, good idea. Mona will help me to do that since my acquaintance with this is limited XD
    My uncle and his wife lar~

    ReplyDelete