Wednesday, June 16, 2010

An unlucky Wednesday.

I decided to meet Mona Lee this morning due to my boredom being stayed at home.

An accident happened while I was reversing the car.Errr, it doesn't hurt seriously but the injury is obvious.I'm prepared to be murdered by mum.I'm REALLY sorry, it was just an accident,take it easy mum.....

After feeling sorry for few minutes,I suggested going for a movie. It's a really good idea (for me)as I am freaking bored at home and what I do at home is staring at the laptop from dawn to dusk. So,poor Mona forced to stop thinking about her messy bedroom and how she's going to tidy it and went for a movie with me~

Karate Kid sounds great and in fact, it's nice! But its duration is rather too long. Lazy to blog about the nitty-gritties here or Mona lee will write it for me?
Uhm, I know she won't.

So just go to the cinema and enjoy the movie yourself,hahaha~


Oh ya, thanks Ms.Mona Lee Xiao Hui for changing the templates and adding a chatbox for me~
Your prompt action is appreaciated.XD

No comments:

Post a Comment