Sunday, January 9, 2011

Yes I am staying.


So now, almost everyone knows that I am staying and please allow me to assume that everyone knows the reason as well as I am really too lazy to talk about it any more.

For now I will stay here, didn't switch course as I thought before but continue studying law at HELP. Yes I admit that it's kind of silly to give up an opportunity to study abroad and come back here but come on, what's done is done so I am just going to look on the bright side. Perhaps everything will be as good as it was in Liverpool.

Those three months in Liverpool are precious. I'll take it as a valuable experience in my life and of course, I will never ever forget everything and everyone there. It is a nice place with awesome people. It is a waste I can't study there, to be honest.

But anyway, we have to make a decision between the choices around us. Perhaps most of the people disagree with me but sorry I can't satisfy everyone around me. I don't care what do you think about me as it is out of my business. The only thing I want is to study hard and get my law degree, be a lawyer and live my life.



1 comment: