Sunday, February 27, 2011

@HELP.


It's been about two months since I started studying here.
Everything is alright, studying here is quite good, at least I can get rid of preparing dinner, doing laundry, washing dishes all those shits.

I get used to the environment quite fast because of Kelly, can't imagine how lonely I would be without her, really appreciate that I've her with me at uni.

The course is getting harder. Assessment week is coming and right after the week we will have to start working on assignments. Looking at all those works I am lost, don't know where and how to start and that is why I am having insomnia again because of the stress.

I saw a sentence from a magazine few days ago, it's as follow:

" ... You are one of the million, you are worth loving. Say it, repeat it, believe it. "

And yes, I will be fine, everyone and everything will be fine.
Repeat it, believe it, and belief makes things real.

An orientation party was held on Wednesday.
It was not that fun but it was alright. At least I got to know more people in the class.
Just let the pictures do the talk, I'm too lazy to continue. :P









Ah yes, I'm still in the girls' gang.


Good night, I hope I could fall asleep.
I am not going to do anything tomorrow.








2 comments:

  1. u'll meet ur prince 1 day.....
    wait patiently.....=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi this post is nothing to do with prince neh... ==

    ReplyDelete