Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oh sem break!



Urhm, yes I'm currently having a short semester break.
I was thinking to have a trip to elsewhere, or maybe get all my messy notes
in order,
have a little revision during the break or maybe just sleep like nobody's business.
Come on, it's a break and we're supposed to make it as a real break, don't we?
Apparently uni doesn't get what does sem break mean.
Lecturers hope we will enjoy our break yet they gave us loads of work to do.
"You're supposed to complete this during the break." ,
"Please get it done during the break."
BLA BLA BLA.
So what is this break for?
I'd rather still go to uni every day,
with the condition not having all these shitty homeworks.

Anyway, that's out of my control I just need to nag a little to express my anger...

Well, despite the fact that the uni doesn't give a damn on our precious 7-day break,
we will have to make it fun ourselves.
Staying at home with homework is seriously not fun but but but,
what's good about procrastinating?

You can always have some fun while you're pissed or annoyed by the heavy workloads!

For me staying at home alone is absolutely amazing.
I can do whatever I want,
either sing loudly like I'm a super star or lying in the middle of the living room.
Yes I enjoy being alone at home and I enjoy free and easy too much!

So one day when the boredom attacked me, I decided to make myself spaghetti.
It's been a long time since I cooked but luckily spaghetti is really easy to prepare,
I didn't screw anything up and the kitchen is still very fine!

Here's how my spaghetti looks like:



I think it looks very nice, hahahahaha!
How does it taste? Hmmmm, call me and I'll make it for you!



And if you know me enough you'd know that going out is definitely a hobby of mine.
Yes I had an outing with Syazana, a friend that I met at Liverpool.
It was so weird when we met up because that was the first time we met each other in Malaysia, our motherland.
It was fun anyway.



I never thought that I would have a Malay best friend.
She's the one!

And I know, I have to do something with my chubby face.
I'll start soon.
I mean, soon.


p/s: and if you know me enough, you'd know that the soon isn't mean anything!






2 comments: