Saturday, June 4, 2011

Recently, I ...


Life is precious, hence it is too short to be unhappy.
I define happiness as the result of cumulating joys.
That is why I enjoy discovering every little happiness around me, to cheer myself up, to be happy.

Recently, I


enjoy sitting at Starbucks a little too much, either with friends or with myself.




I feel so sick of having Mcdonald's because of these six can glasses that I love so badly.



I have my own room with a study table now.
Not a very spacious study area, but is more than enough.


I have cereal almost every day.



I feel happy when I see the sunrise, which is absolutely adorable.

I still draw nonsenses during the class when I feel bored.






And I like taking photos of others when they are not prepared.
No, they didn't even know that. haha.


Life has got imperfections.
The matter is how you live beyond the imperfections.
I won't care about what others think of me,
as long as I do what I'm supposed to,
as long as I don't betray,
as long as I am feeling alright.








No comments:

Post a Comment