Sunday, June 19, 2011

What I have become.


Why do you like going to club?
This is the question I always wanted to ask when I was still a so-called good girl who stays at home every day, who seldom goes out with friends.
I didn't even know how does a club look like, which place has a club, how to behave in a club etc.
I always thought that staying at home is the only way to cheer me up when I feel upset, when I'm depressed. It is a place which will always give me courage to move on, to make me feel better.
But I found out sometimes it just doesn't work.

Since the first time I went to a club, I got addicted.
Whenever I feel depressed, an urge to go to a club is so strong that I cannot resist.
I used to hate heavy music, I used to look down on people who get drunk outside, I used to be very conservative.

I don't know what has changed in me.
Heavy and loud music make me feel released.
Alcohol makes me feel excited.
Getting drunk totally cheer me up.

This is what I have become.
A girl who goes to club, has alcohol, get drunk and fell asleep there.

If you don't like this, stay away from me.
I'm not the old version of me, can't go back anymore.

Past is past, nothing that I miss.
I love my life now.

Date: 17/6/2011.
Location: Reggae




Whisky and coke are a total match.





I didn't fall down because of him.




Oh when we were all still sober.





When we were still sober haha.





Mendy who treats me very well.




Final is around the corner.
Gonna start working very hard and go to a club right after that.






















No comments:

Post a Comment