Friday, September 23, 2011

Fresh start.




Second year officially started on Tuesday, we were warned quite a lot of times that year 2 is going to be much more harder than year 1, and that for those who think year 1 was tough, toughness of year 2 is going to be double. I'm scared by those words, yet since finally I've found a little interest in law, I'm going to work very hard to get the law degree, and will only figure out what actually I want to do after that. Lawyer is definitely not a job for life for me. I deserve something else, not knowing it yet though.

Anyway, my new bloody short hair has made my old classmates to focus on my hair on the first day. Feedback wasn't too bad, maybe short hair suit me better. I'm not that kind of girl, who's willing to spend time on hair. And long hair makes me feel weird, I have a thought that girls with long hair should be quiet, smile shyly, you know, that kind of things, like a princess. Though, I'm not, very obvious. Having to change a style indicates that how determine am I to not look back on the past, it keeps on reminding me that there is no turning back and that I have to move on.
After all, I have no regret.




1 comment:

  1. ur bloody short hair suit you!

    and all the best in your year 2!

    *just realise i can comment =S *

    ReplyDelete