Thursday, September 8, 2011

What I want for this holiday.


The one and only holiday I've had has almost come to an end.
I didn't do anything particularly significant, nor particularly meaningful.

What I really want to do during this holiday is to have a really nice break after 8 months of torturing ( well, I had a 7-day SEM BREAK in between).
I just want to do whatever that comes suddenly to my mind, without being restricted by schedule. I want to get sufficient rest, I don't want to do anything relating to school, I want to start having a healthy routine, no more staying up late to rush for assignment, to study for exam. I'm tired of being stressed out, of being tearing in the middle of the all the sleepless nights, of not daring to go to bed just because I was afraid of I wasn't doing enough as others did, I am so tired.

If you haven't been through this, you'd definitely have no idea how did I feel after all those had over.

I smiled as if I just got a diamond ring from a guy I love, I shouted as if I won a Ferrari, I got drunk as if I was invisible and wouldn't be seen by anybody else. All these were great, brilliant, amazing, awesome, and whatever adjectives you can think of to describe happiness and excitement.

And finally, result was released after one week of exam.
I'm very proud to say that all my efforts are not wasted, I've passed the very first year of my degree, not passing with flying colours, yet it is enough for me to apply for a not-too-bad university in my third year.

What I really want to say is that, getting what you want is absolutely fine, provided that you get it yourself, with your own hard work and effort.

Yes, I'm harsh, even to myself.
I don't mind being a devil, I don't mind being criticized, and I don't even mind losing.
As long as I know I'm right, and as long as I still think that I'm right after thinking and considering repeatedly.

Life, as we know it.












2 comments:

  1. that's what sem breaks are for, for you to 'break'. just lepak lah. you wont lepak when classes start again right? :D hehe, congrats on your results, i miss you already :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I'm trying to make full use of it! :D
    Hahaha, miss me a? Come find me lar :P

    ReplyDelete