Friday, August 27, 2010

"Awesome" visa applications one day trip.

When a counsellor tell you that Sept is a peak season for visa applications,
you have to trust him.

If you're leaving in the future, kindly take note that it's always better to get everything done earlier, trust me and you will never have to suffer from long hour waiting.

I reached wisma mca at 10a.m. and I completed the applications at 5p.m.

Try to imagine this scenario: 5p.m. and Kuala Lumpur.
What comes to your mind?


TRAFFIC JAM.


So I reached home at 7.15p.m. and I was dying to go to bed.

After the "awesome" visa applications one day trip,
I wish I would never have to go there again.

I met a girl who is going to Liverpool and same as me, she's reading law too.
The only difference is, I'm a first year student but she's the third year.
However, it doesn't make this coincidence less lovely.
At least I know that there is a Malaysian going with me although we will be arriving differently. Oh, that's another difference. =P

I can't believe that I'm leaving!!! XD



No comments:

Post a Comment