Monday, August 9, 2010

I've no idea with their imperfections.

Do you realise that there are many people around us who always ranting and raving about their imperfect life?

And here are some examples of their IMPERFECT:-
  • I don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend;
  • My boyfriend/girlfriend just left me;
  • I feel like dying without him/her;
  • My mum doesn't want to buy me another LV bag;
  • I hate my LOUSY Burberry purse;
  • I just need more bags, LV, Burberry, Gucci, Coach, Prada,Hermes, Ferragamo, Celine, Loewe, etc;
  • I want to die I want to die...
And more...



Please, humans.

You are not going to die without a partner, you are not that weak,don't underestimate your strength,
you will absolutely all right without him/her.
There're more in your life, your family, your friends, your pets etc and they love you.
Stop updating your blog just to tell the world how miserable you are,
how much sufferings you're facing, how many times you cry a day,how much you love him/her ...
I believe that you can do some other things to help yourself instead of wishing him/her come back to you.

A luxury brand is more than enough for a student,
you should appreciate it, not complaining.
You can buy anything to indulge in luxuries with some dump reasons,
nobody will say a word if you earn it yourself.

Some dump examples from me:-

use Gucci as a plastic bag, bring it to the market everyday;
buy a pair of shoes from Ferragamo and wear it to the field after raining just to make it dirty;
have some Hermes classic scarves to clean the tables;
buy a Burberry coat to keep you warm in the room with air-conditional;
oops, I want to bring my pet with me. No worries, my Hermes Birkin Bag will take care of it;
i just need some stuffs to full-fill my wardrobe;
i'm fed up today and i want to buy, buy, buy, buy, buy ....


etc.



Appreciate everything you have.
Compare to the poor countries, we already have what we need,
and even more.










No comments:

Post a Comment