Monday, August 30, 2010

The exciting part.

It's half an hour to the last day of August, the calendar keeps reminding me that it is getting closer to the day I depart.

I have been imagining how would it be when the day comes every night before I fall asleep.
I feel excited and sad at the same time, you can imagine how weird it is...

Independence Day is coming soon so I'm not going to talk about the sad part...

So, what's the exciting side of leaving in less than 20 days?

First, you can get anything you want.
All you need to do is tell mummy that how much you need something, how adorable it is, how much you love it, how expensive it is in overseas etc.
Of course, you can get it without being nagged, which you have been experienced for you last 18 years of life.
I had a wonderful shopping yesterday and I got everything I wanted so badly such as a more good looking laptop bag, a brand new pencil case, two pairs of jeans, sweaters ... and I'm going to shop again tomorrow.

Secondly, your relationship between mum and dad has never been closer.
Both of us know that we will be no longer living under the same roof so we try our best to spend more time together. As we doing that, we get to know each other better and sometimes, I can see their passion and love for me in their eyes. I can tell how much they care about me and how hard it is for them to let me go alone. There is no more argument and disagreement between us, I do enjoy these memorable time we have spent. Thanks for giving me such a good time, I'm lucky to be your daughter.

I've almost get everything done before departing, there's only one thing left now, and it's the most important part of all: visa.

Let's pray together so it won't be rejected. =P

I would like to end this post by greeting my beloved country, Malaysia, Happy Independence Day !!!
I am happy to live here but I am happier to leave.





No comments:

Post a Comment