Monday, March 14, 2011

It's not good.


These days aren't so good as usual.
Things, I mean bad things, happened.

No matter how hard I've been trying to look on the bright side,
still got affected by them.
I don't want to, but those things are just so bad that I can't resist myself from thinking about them.
When I laugh, I'm not really laughing but when I cry, I am really feeling bad.
Yes, I'm so weak recently. I cry a little too much, I admit.

But what's the point of keeping all these to myself without releasing it out?
I will go mad, I definitely will.

Just done with the assessment and have to deal with the assignments.
Feel lost again, don't have a clue on where to start and how to start.

Looking at all those disasters, feel that I'm just a tiny tiny little fellow in the world.
Humans nowadays can do anything but in fact, when facing the natural disasters,
we are just so helpless.

It's said that ladies who are in love are the prettiest.
I think it is just a lie, it is seriously not true.
Love is hurting and tiring and some guys are actually just a piece of shit, nothing more.

I am just sharing what I am actually thinking these days.

Japan, be well soon.

Rotten guys, FUCK OFF.


No comments:

Post a Comment