Sunday, July 25, 2010

Movies day.

Since xiao hui is not here to watch movie with me at the cinema, I decided to watch alone at home. It's my private, lovely and cosy mini cinema~
The invention of PPS is really appreciated, my boring Saturday is full-filled.
I've been watching movies from dawn to dusk today and I've finished five.
I'm not interested in horror movies, war movie... etc. I addicted cartoon recently.
They're incredibly amazing!
Here's the movies i watched today:

1 Cloudy with a chance of meatballs;
2 Beauty and the beast;
3 Cinderella;
4 Ratatouille; and
5 The emperor's new groove.

Today I'm so happy with these movies.

I don't know what had happened to me just now.
I was craving for jelly. The refrigerator is empty though.
But the desire to get something to eat just couldn't get out of my mind so I had plenty of the delicious yet fattening CHOCOLATE.

Awww, what a great satisfaction.
Chocolate is awesome!



















No comments:

Post a Comment