Thursday, July 1, 2010

pensive midnight.

I'm weird and volatile tempered, and thus, not an easy-going person.
I've a lot of emotion that hard to comprehend.
I always have a sudden urge to tell somebody my feeling and the one who can fully understand me is leaving later, right after waking up. I can feel the overwhelming loneliness now.

I bought myself a notebook yesterday but she has no chance to be the first to write.
Time flies, everything goes so fast and I just couldn't stand with it.

Quitted the job, will start going to the tuition class soon and right after that,I'm leaving too.
When would we be able to meet again?
When would we hang out again ?
Is it possible for us to snap all those stupid photos again?
Feeling a wave of nostalgia in the silent midnight, with nobody beside me.
And it doesn't feel good.



What starts must end, nothing lasts forever.

p/s: i'm not emo, is berat hati.






dear xiao hui, study hard there,don't disappoint your parents and me~
send me a msg whenever you're free and tell me about your life there, snap plenty of photos for us. Eat properly.
Good luck,strive for your future c:

No comments:

Post a Comment