Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thank you for turning up in my life.

There are many things we need to learn in life.
Life is not all about ourselves, we got to learn how to live peacefully with others.
While living with others, we need to tolerate,
need to comprehend, need to forgive and of course, to love.

I'm lucky.
There is always somebody here to be with me,
sharing my happiness and sorrow, help me to get rid of troubles.
Also, give me their support, trust in me, believe that I could be the better me one day.

I appreciate everyone that turns up in my life.
There's always something that I can learn from them.

Life may be confusing.
But sometimes we can do nothing but to let go.

We should learn to forgive.
Forgive everyone and everything,
No matter how hurt it is, they are all over.


Thank you.
I really mean it.

I wish that all of us will live happily ever after.
I love fairy tale and I always trust in it.





No comments:

Post a Comment