Thursday, July 15, 2010

released.

A week after Xiao Hui went to Johor.
She's changed a lot, become better and better.
My lazy buddy started to study hard, does revision everyday, even though it's weekends.
Her action shocked me, quite serious.
I always wondering if my eyes are deceiving me when I've got her message that told me she's studying, can't reply me that prompt.

I realised that everything'll change, nothing lasts forever.
How emo she was, that doesn't important.
She's optimistic now, work harder than other people are, striving for her future.

I've wasted too much of time and I should start working hard too.
I shouldn't be so self-centered and ignore other's feelings, especially my parents.
No matter how upset I am, I shouldn't let them disappointed.
They've been working so hard to satisfy me.
They let me splurge on anything I like.
They always be with me.

I should work hard.
Stop thinking about stuffs that not related to my study.




I've been in a relationship with myself for 19 years and I love myself more instead of you.
Goodbye and good luck.
to you.
to the old me and the new me.
to everyone.


c:



I feel released.










No comments:

Post a Comment