Saturday, October 16, 2010

I love my neighbours !!


Had dinner with neighbours just now at China Town.

I don't know why they are so interested in Chinese food and some of them were even using chopsticks to eat. Forgive me for forgetting to take the pictures, it's such a waste !!!

Anyway, I feel so lucky to stay at P block, with the friendly and awesome neighbours.



We were on the way home after having dinner.
They are Everardo, Melanie, Margaret and Sam.




In the kitchen. I love staying at the kitchen and talking to them.
They are Melanie and Vicky, Melanie is from the UK while Vicky is from Wales.



It's Katie and Sarah. They are both British.


Everardo and Sarah. He's from Mexico and she's from London.




I was so depressed last few days because of the tutorial and seminar but I'm fine now.
I realised that nothing is easy.
Mexico is studying pilot course, it is definitely difficult;
Sarah is studying physics, it is annoying;
Katie is studying English and she is suffering;

All I have to do is just shut up and do what I need to,
there is nothing to complain about but yes, it is hard.

Sometimes I will think, what the hell I have done to get an offer from this university.
It was happy on that moment but now, I find that it's torturing.
But I have a chance to study abroad, which many people wish to...

Law is absolutely hard and my brain is absolutely all right, not that clever tough...
Well that's not the point... My point is, I just need to work harder.

No more give up from now.




2 comments: