Saturday, October 2, 2010

I was stuffed !!!


I'm sick of eating bread, biscuits and milk every day.

When I heard that there will be an event organized by Malaysia Society at the campus today,
I decided to go, without any hesitation.
Well, that was because they told me nasi lemak will be served there...

Anyway, I didn't go to the event because I was too late.
Sorry I stood you guys up, hahaha!!
( They asked me if I would attend the event and I promised them I would be there during the lecture, and before I left, I said "see you guys later" happily...)

So Lisien and I decided to go China Town, grab a proper meal for ourselves.
We had our dinner at a Chinese restaurant, she had duck noodles while I had fried rice.
The portion was so HUGE. My poor stomach was perfectly satisfied.

Me.
Don't say anything, I know I've gained weight. ):



Lisien, a friend of mine, from M'sia as well.
Unlike me, she's a third year law student.



After having our dinner, we walked around the city.
It was windy and cold, but it was great because finally I felt stuffed.

And I'm still feeling stuffed now.
Tonight gonna be a good good night ~ !!!




2 comments:

  1. you ah...after nasi lemak then eat fried rice la..nasi lemak so precious..

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?! i didn't eat nasi lemak lo!

    ReplyDelete