Sunday, October 3, 2010

Shopping day.


Today is the day my friends and I decided to go shopping.
It was a very nice day, sunny with a little wind and most importantly, it didn't rain.
We walked around the city centre, looking for the things we needed.

I bought three small baskets and a body butter which surprisingly cheap.
It costs less than 1 pound, it's such a bargain!
And I've to say, it smells really nice ~

We had Mcd for lunch.
This was the first time I spent about RM 20 for Mcd ...


Lisien with Filet O'Fish and Chicken Legend and I.



After having our lunch, we heading to China Town to buy some groceries.
I found Maggie and Bin bin Rice Cracker there!
It feels really great to see something you familiar with in another country.



Lisien, me and China Town.




I have forgotten her name. I just met her today,hahaha~


Jamie and Ley are preparing lunch for us tomorrow.
Pasta, mash potatoes, tom yam soup and vegetables will be served~

After the lunch, it's time for me to wait for Margaret and Theresa.
I'm so excited !!!


3 comments: