Saturday, October 30, 2010

Now, I may rest in peace.


Today is my happiest day within this week,
I have been through two tutorials and one seminar, and a lecture as well !

I was dying to do the readings, spent most of time in the library last few days,
stayed up until 3a.m. to write the essay, woke up early in the morning to read ...
But, it is all over now, I may rest in peace later ~ teeeheeeeeeeeeeee ~~
Anyway, Margaret and I have found out that there is no break for us during weekends,
we still have to read, read and read, so that we won't feel that terrible during weekdays,
and perhaps can go to bed earlier.

Don't say that we are hardworking, we are just trying to responsible for our choice. =.=

Did quite a lot of things just now, had rice with kimchi soup and vegetables for dinner,
did the washing up, cleaned a small part of the kitchen and my room as well.
Feeling so damn good now ~

Between, I had added something to my room,
just wanted to make my room more ... shinyi-style ~
Let's see huh!

Tadang~!!!!!
Look at two little cute fishes over there ~
What do you think? Are they adorable? =D


See ya ~

4 comments:

  1. omg!!!i like ur room lah~

    i just simply dont like reading lah!
    HATE IT!!!

    i feel sleepy when i start reading....

    ReplyDelete
  2. come and visit me then :D
    you thought i like reading ? =..=

    ReplyDelete