Sunday, November 21, 2010

Margaret's birthday.


Celebrating Margaret's birthday by staying in the library for a couple of hours and having dinner at The London Carriage Works and going to the Christmas market which located at Liverpool One. Had lots of fun and of course, spent quite a lot of money but it's ok 'cause I always like to save my pocket money for weekends ~


We were waiting for Everardo and Sarahs to finish the ice-skating.

Yeah, here's the birthday girl with her precious Desigual coat.

I seriously love this. I wasn't afraid but I was damn excited, I should have brought along my camera as the view was sooooooooooo nice but no worries 'cause I will definitely go again! Will take some photos next time, I promise!

Wow! I was up there and the strong wind almost killed me, hahaha~



Weather is getting colder and colder here, have to wear many layers even though I'm in my room, not to say when I am outside, with rains and winds sometimes. It is not fun at all. January is the coldest, I can't wait for it to pass, honestly.

I am going back in one month time! Have been planning what I am going to do and what I am going to eat these days. It is so nice I can escape from the coldness!!

Take care guys, see you xxxx


2 comments:

  1. i want to play that!!!bring me there!!!
    take care too~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. you come here and I will take you there =D

    ReplyDelete