Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reading week.

I got three days off these week, they call it "reading week" but fuck them, it is not one week and it is kind of impossible for me to complete the works. The reading never ends.

I don't know how many of you know that I was thinking to switch to Law and Business course last week. I wanted to change but too bad, they said that it is too late to change at this stage of year. If I really want to change, I got to wait until next year in September. I have two options, which is continue studying my first year in Law, and then transfer to Law and Business next year, start all over again from year, another option is, I quit now and come back again next year. I seriously don't like these options so I will just keep on studying. It is only three years, get through it! Everything is going to be fine!

I start discovering what type of student I am and which kind of way to study is suitable for me. I am a student who need to do my own notes. I can't read it just from textbook, while I am reading, my hands should move as well. So I start writing notes again. I think I will never ever get rid of notes but anyway, as long as it works, I am more than happy to do that.

Well, another thing to say before I go.
I AM GOING BACK NEXT MONTH!!!! SEE YOU GUYS SOON !!!!





I better go back to my books, I am motivated :)




No comments:

Post a Comment