Thursday, November 25, 2010

Owww, me as a night person again.


I thought I will be an early person here but too bad, I am still the same. Anyway, trust me, I did try to go to bed early but once the works are piling up, I have no choice but to stay at the library a little bit longer and when I start staying at the library longer, I reach home later, I facebooking later and watch movie and blogging later, thus, I sleep later~ It is just a horrible vicious circle.

The side-effect of the vicious circle is, I always get hungry easily and I am too weak to resist the biscuits so I start eating at night. As I keep on eating my face become rounder and my belly become bigger and my ass become wider. Although I feel really bad about the changes of my body, I still get hungry easily because I need to walk a lot in the campus and the cold weather consumes my energy quicker. Once I am hungry, I am dying so in order to prevent myself from dying, I never stop eating. So here's another vicious circle.

Facing two vicious circles I am stressed again so I am having trouble sleeping these days and my black circles are getting worse...

There are indeed many challenges around us. But we just got to strive for it. It will be fine at the end, if it is not fine, it is not the end!

This week I am not a slow reader any more, I have read all the cases and chapters for the contract law seminar this Friday and this time, I still have one day to reread the articles which we need to read for the Public law tutorial, which I didn't really understand. It is a milestone of my studies. As long as I keep on reading, it will definitely be fine. But I need the support from you guys. Feel free to post something encouraging on my wall on Facebook, keep on reminding me to work hard, that's all I need.

Ok, that's all for today.
Gonna do some exercises before sleeping, it helps me to fall asleep easier, perhaps, and on the other hand, prevent me from getting fatter as well.


Good night and see you soon xxxx

1 comment:

  1. my dear, changes in your body is ok la since you still walk around the campus means got exercise ma, better than the malaysian life wher i eat while sitting all day in front of the laptop, unhealthy fatness...try to sleep earlier la, i also need to change this, or else we as ladies will 'old' fast fast T^T D:
    kahyao neh, we both sleep earlier and be healthier.

    cold weather make you emo?
    hehe, but you're my idol leh!!!
    yesterday inti raining, so when i walk in the rain, got wind blow la..
    only rain and wind, i become sick ady...see how weak am i?
    if i go UK, aiks, dead sotong lo..
    HANG IN THERE!!!!!!!!!
    YOU CAN DO IT !!!!!!
    FEW MORE DAYS COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete