Saturday, November 27, 2010

A warm Friday night.


This afternoon, when Laurette and I walked out from the study area in library, she looked at the window and said:"Hey, it's snowing!"

I was shocked for a couple for seconds and I started to shout "OH MY GOD, ARE YOU SERIOUS?! IT'S SNOWING NOW?!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!" Then, I ran out from the library to see the snow. The snow was light so I didn't manage to take a picture for you guys to see, hahahahaha!!!!

And the heater in my room is still not working but luckily Katie lent her heater for me. It was sooooooooooo nice to stay in a warm room and without four layers of sweaters and pants!

Tonight will be a good night !!!


This is so lovely!!!


I was so excited so I sat beside the heater to enjoy every warm moment...



4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA what the. squatting beside the heater LOL.
    keep urself warm kay :)
    can't wait to see snow as well :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. shiling it's not funny, you will fully understand me when you're here, it's so freaking cold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha okay my dear :)
    hope my condo will be warm :P
    I'll blog about it and mention bout u~~
    hahah xoxo :D take care yo~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeeeeeeeeee~
    seriously you should wear more, the weather is so unstable now ( but if you bring fewer clothes then you will have an excuse to shop here lar..XD)

    Come here and find me neh xxx

    ReplyDelete