Saturday, May 7, 2011

I try very hard to smile.





Smile is the best way to deceive my unhappiness.

That is why in every single morning, I'll look at the mirror and give myself a big smile,
wishing that it will be a good day, nothing bad happens.
In fact, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't as in my heart I know clearly that it is impossible that only happiness exists.

I still try my best to smile, no matter how.


I believe that there is always a person who stays somewhere in our heart, that no matter how hard we tried, he or she seems like never going to move out from there.
I do, have such a person with me.
Loving a person doesn't need a reason.










5 comments:

  1. actually, u looked like you just cried. but still very pretty though :>
    cheer up <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O i was thinking to cut it shorter :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. u suit shorter too~~~as u like=))

    ReplyDelete