Monday, May 9, 2011

So, I've a target now.

I'm in the middle of the assignment AGAIN.
I've two sets of assignment to be submitted within this month,
and next month, right after a week after the submission of my forth assignment,
I'll be having the second assessment.
Two months later the final will be around the corner and right after that again,
I'll be done with first year of my law degree and move on to second year.

Yes it is so hectic but in fact, I like to be like this more.
Intensively hectic life engages my mind and stop me from thinking about nonsense effectively.

At least I have a life here.
What's wrong with tons of homework, tests, assignments, assessments, exams and massive readings?
After all, don't we all need knowledges?

No life?

No, it is totally wrong.
I do still have a life.
I still facebook every day, am still chilling with friends whenever I can, still eating as if my life is not stressful, still shopping as if I'm a billionaire.
So, tell me, what's wrong with my life?
Doesn't it same as yours? :)

Define your life yourself, don't care how a bystander thinks, ignore it, if you don't like it.
Yes, live your life.
Everyone is brilliant, we are born to be brilliant.

What I want to be in the future?
Lawyer? No.
Lawyer is not for me. Reading law doesn't mean that you need to be a lawyer.
I want to be brilliant at work and at home.
A brilliant employer or employee, a brilliant daughter, a brilliant wife and a brilliant mummy.

Hey there, I'm serious here.
Set yourself a target, and work for it.
It will be a great motivation for you to keep on going, trust me, I never lied.

Nice day. xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment