Friday, May 27, 2011

Life after you.


There is a song called "Life after you", sang by Daughtry,
a pretty hot guy who I like him quite a lot.

Urgh, well, that isn't the point ...

The lyrics of the song is good.
"All that I'm after is the life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you."
I keep listening to the song,
wondering who will be the person that I absolutely cannot live without.

A friend of mine thought that I'm in love when I posted the lyric as my status.
I laughed, and talked about other things after that, trying to ignore his question.

I wanted to tell him, yes I'm really in love.
"Who?" he would definitely ask.
Ops, the most important thing to ask when someone is in love.

For me I don't know who I'm in love with,
I'm in love with a person who is still not in existence in my life.
I'm in love with him who smiles like a sun, who is willing to accept me as who I am,
who will hold my hand and grow old with me, who loves me as well as our kids.

When I finally meet a person like this,
I will tell him:
All that I'm after is the life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you. :)

Ok, stop dreaming here, good night!!! Done-with-assignment mood YAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. congrats with your assignment! and how do you find Water For Elephants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES THANK YOU <3
    I find it ok ok luu :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i love robert pattinson! he is so hot with his sunshine smile <3

    ReplyDelete