Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hi December!



Last day of the November is here and winter will be officially here tomorrow!


The bloody heater is still not working and I might get one in the future to prevent myself from freezing to death. Winter makes people feel reluctant to wake up and frankly speaking, it makes people don't want to go to toilet so frequently. Why? There are too many layers, it is totally a waste of time, haha.


I have been putting layer and layer on myself, outdoor more, indoor lesser. It has been ages since I wore a t-shirt and short pants, freaking miss it!


Lectures and tutorials are on their way to the end, it means that the holiday is coming and I am going back home! Got to work hard for this and the following week so I can enjoy a little bit more when I'm there!


See ya!





2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA damn funny ahh the way you say till.
    so many layers of outfit to take off LOL!
    take care yourself weih~ keep urself warm warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping myself warm so I have to put on many layers! XD don't laugh! you are going to do that too! it will definitely become COLDER!

    ReplyDelete