Friday, December 10, 2010

9 days left and I'll leave.




Yay! After waiting for almost a week, my train ticket is finally here with me!
I can't believe that I am going back in 9 days!

It is just like a dream, that I have been here for 3 months, got some fresh views and ideas 'bout how the world looks like, got to know myself more than the past, got some experiences that I wouldn't get at home and having lessons 'bout what life actually is.

Things are getting harder, I know, there are more to come. But what's easy? Sitting in front of the television, watching film, playing games, listening to music, searching for good food, or sleeping from dawn to dusk? Yar, these are fun but we will get bored and sick of these.

I know I can do it if I want to, whenever I think of how I walked back from Asda to my room with loads of things I just bought. I will never ever forget that...

2 coursework, 1 formative exercise, 2 forthcoming exams and MASSIVE readings, here I come!


Urghh, havin' insomnia again. Can't fall asleep even I had a glass of honey milk just now. Going to take a shower at 1.42 a.m.. Well, I am insane but I have no choice. I need to sleep no matter how....





2 comments: