Saturday, December 11, 2010

Again, sleepless night.

Ok fine, I am here again early in the morning. I wanted to sleep but I couldn't help it.

We gathered in the kitchen just now, learning each others' accent and it was bloody funny. I was asked to speak "I am going to Asda to buy some bread." in Mandarin, and everyone was supposed to speak it out. There were six people there just now, each and everyone wanted me to repeat it, so I repeated "我要去Asda买面包" about 12 times... And when it was my turn to learn theirs, I just couldn't stop laughing but I did quite well, hoho! Hi, how's it going, I'm going to Asda to buy some bread but I've got a cold so it makes it worse... HAHAHAHA!!!

Ok I know it is not funny for you guys so I'm going to stop this topic...

Next week is the last week of semester one, I've got no more tutorial! I have been through all my tutorials this week! It's so exciting!!! Walking in the town alone after the tutorial yesterday, bought a Christmas gift for the secret Santa session which will be held in our floor next week, bought myself a little bubblebar to comfort myself as well because I don't know why, I was so depressing after the tutorial. The bubblebar is good though, like it so much, going to buy more in the future. Ah ya, forgot to tell, the bubblebar is something like soap but it is much more better than soap. It smells nice and good to use, lovin' it.

Weather here is getting weirder. Last week was horribly, freaking and bloody cold but this week is all right. I predict that next week will be even colder but I am going back anyway so I've got two weeks to enjoy the warmth.

*omg, I heard someone is in the corridor*
See, I am not the only who is awake, this makes me feel better, haha.

I have done nothing today besides attended two tutorials and one lecture. Ahh, I don't care, just need some time to calm myself down, to find some motivations for the following week.

Good night sweeties.





1 comment:

  1. i want a bubble bar~! haha wo yao qu asda mai mianbao~

    ReplyDelete