Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy three days which I have been through.


Had such an amazing days with neighbours just before holidays.
The very first Christmas dinner in my life, dancing on the dance floor with alcohol and music, throwing snowballs on a snowy day and making our own snowman!

Just get the pictures to do the talk:

15/12/2010 (Wednesday) Christmas dinner:
Have been waiting for this dinner for weeks and finally it was here!

The table decorations that day.

Everardo, my secret Santa. That t-shirt is his gift for me. Bazinga, a phrase which means joking from Big Bang Theory.

Yeah! Christmas in the UK.

Playing hide and seek, waiting for the ghost to catch us.

Just got the lantern to the sky, watching it flying higher and higher, wishing that everyone's wishes will come true.




16/12/2010 (Thursday) Dancing & Drinking night:
Last outing of P Block for this semester so I really felt like going. Had a very good time in the pub with them.


James was pretty drunk while three of us were just fine.

With Katie, she's charming.

With London, she was exhausted.

With Everardo, we were wondering what time we can go back.

With Wales, she wrapped herself by a big present bag, how cute!



17/12/2010 (Friday) Snowball fight:
It was snowing heavily for the first time in Liverpool so the snow was thick enough for us to fight by using snowballs. We ran out, playing like a kid. For a while, we stopped thinking of those annoying coursework, tutorial etc etc.


With Sean. The only reason he was there simply because his flight was being cancelled because of the snow. He was still there although he said: fuck the snow.

I love sitting on the snow, they're like cotton, soft and comfortable.


With Rose and Mel.


Tomorrow everyone is going home, nobody will be here any more so I will be all alone but just for one day and I am leaving for home too!
To be honest I didn't work really hard since Wednesday because I think that I have done enough so I decided not to give too much pressure on myself. The first thing I want to do when I go back? Meeting a doctor, talk about the insomnia which I am having now with him.


See you. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!!!=)) dun forget my Christmas gift....wakaka XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas your head, helping you to get the bags is the best present for you, do you know how long I have been walking for your bags?! X)

    ReplyDelete