Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's my day!


It starts snowing a little bit more in Liverpool but still, not as much as other places in the UK, so I haven't got the chance to make my own snow man, nor have snow fight with friends. But it's still funny, since this is the first time of mine, walking in a snowing day.

Well, it is freaking cold though. Last few days, I was really planning to stay in the library rather than staying in my room as library is much more warmer! And I will get more of my works done if I stay there... just can't really concentrate in the room sometimes. But now! No more library if it is not necessary! 'Cause I've got a heater here!

*phone was vibrating while I was in the library*
Everardo: I'm in town, do you want a heater?
Me: YAYAYAYAYA!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! *my tears was about to drop*

Well, it costs me £13 but it is worth investing! I mean, look at the weather out there!
I want to turn it on while I'm sleeping, while I'm reading, while I'm watching films, while I'm talking on the phone, while I'm eating, while I'm bathing .... etc etc etc. I just don't want to turn it off!!


Here, he's my husband. I promise I will never ever leave you Mr.heater. (well, it will be voided in the summer of course...)

And another exciting news for me today was ....
I have just bought my train ticket to Manchester Airport on 20 Dec ! Yay!
So now, I have done almost everything to go home. Ah ya, just left 2 coursework to complete (half-way done is acceptable anyway...). But still wish that I could get them done before going back.

Lectures and tutorials are on their way to the end so I wish I could stop lingering around and start working harder and harder and harder, for the sake of my forthcoming quality times in Malaysia.

Ok, I am going to work hard on Criminal Law now. (I have been working on this after dinner and I haven't done it yet, 'cause I went to bar to get a drink, came back and facebook for a while, felt hungry and start eating shortbread for m&s *they are incredibly tasty* ...)

Anyway, just need to finish all the required reading before going to bed so I will be able to answer the tutorial questions tomorrow. Hopefully can start my contract coursework tomorrow evening or night, or maybe start preparing the tutorials for next week 'cause I will be having 3 bloody tutorials again ! ( but after these I'll be fine!)


I wrote the details on a paper and put it up on my notice board and it can remind me the day is coming soon and I will remind myself to keep going, don't give up and complete my works as soon as possible.



I didn't realise that I've written a lot until now, hahaha. Sorry just have a lot to say today. Maybe I am in a very exciting mood.
I have a heater now and I bought the train ticket, today is my day! Love you Wednesday!

Also, I miss him who smiles like a sun. xxx


Lecture is cancelled tomorrow. I enjoy every moment when I stay in my room.
Have a nice day friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment