Thursday, September 30, 2010

And now I feel bad ...


So, my free and easy Wednesday is going to the end.
I have done nothing today, I mean nothing.
Went to the bank this morning, wanted to get my Atm card and cheque book but I couldn't.
So I went to Tesco again to buy my lunch and some biscuits, then I have been staying in my room, watching movie and chatting.

My plan was to go to the library and I supposed to be there but I didn't and I start feeling guilty now...
What am I doing here? I should have worked harder than others...
I can feel a strong invisible stress around me since the lectures started.

University and high school are totally different things.
Teachers will prepare every material for you to study, write the note down for you on the board, tell me which part is important etc etc ...
Uni? The lectures won't give a damn on you if you can't catch up, they just keep on talking, talking and talking, for the whole one hour lecture.
That's uni, which I'm here ...

I should persuade myself that everything is going to be fine,
I will fully understand what the lecturers are talking about few weeks later etc etc ... I just feel bad ...




Ok, fine ...
Stop complaining here and here's my joke for you guys:

Sam and I were having dinner in the kitchen and he started to sing ...

* Sam was singing for few minutes*

Me: Sam, do you want to know "shut up" in Malay?
Sam: *stop singing finally, laughed * Ok, what is it?
Me: Diam!
Sam: *repeated diam* hey, how about idiot?
Me: Bodoh ...
Sam: DIAM, BODOH.

and it was my turn to shut up and finished my dinner ...







4 comments:

  1. dont feel stress first...it's just the 1st week~
    (but i myself feel so stress!!!)

    and.......the joke is not that funny actually=.="

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you're not in the position to ask me stop feeling stress lo ... =.=
    not fun meh? T^T

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOT FUNNAY AT ALL!
    Lame-ass.
    Happy-Go-Lucky ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK FINE !!! it was not funny at all... T____T

    ReplyDelete