Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The last ten days of mine.


Ten days after by this time, I am already at the airport, waiting for my flight, kissing and hugging all my dear friends, struggling to say good-bye.

Well, it's a little over lah...haha.


I'm excited.
A totally different environment, different people, different culture, different food ...


I like new things.


My parents asked me to change my departing date so that I can go with Margaret and her sister but I said no. Not because I think that I'm smart enough to handle all the difficulties, I just need a chance to learn.


I remember last time, I used to blow my trumpet, saying that I will go to a foreign country, all by myself.
Believe or not? It actually happens now...


Sometimes life is funny.
When you are trying hard to get what you want, you get nothing.
When you are not looking forward to it any more, it happens.
I am a lucky person. What I wish for usually committed, of course, I do experienced some disappointments. But life isn't perfect, does it?


I have a chance to be a better man.
People I really want to thank to are my parents. I can only say thank you, really, really thank you.


I tell myself not to cry every day. So, don't blame me if I don't drop a tear that day. Trust me, I've been practising for months to have this skill. Don't cry leh, I will take good care of myself and time flies, we will meet each other again.


Besides, tell me anything you wanted to say, don't bottle up your feelings.
Treasure the last ten days between us!
For Nana and Seet seet, write me a blog post lar ~
For Dek dek chair, create a blog and write one for me lar ~
For others, well, you can chat with me, talk to me, call me, see me, ignore me, whatever ~





No comments:

Post a Comment