Sunday, September 26, 2010

Saturday.


Woke up quite early in the morning, had a little chat with Race in the kitchen. That poor guy was having cough and he was still drinking coffee and smoking, and what made it worse is that his girl friend just left him. I feel sorry for him and myself for being an idiot who don't know how to make people feel better. Also, his high speed English was driving me crazy so when I couldn't catch what he was talking about, I just kept on laughing ... ...

Then I isolated myself in my room ...

Kept on changing the movie that I was watching ...

Finding people to talk to on msn and facebook ...

Took a nap ...

What on my mind was : i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored i'm bored ...



And finally ...

After complaining to soo yee how bored I was, I decided to go to the kitchen to see whether there's someone to talk to. As I walking through the corridor, I met Sam so we decided to watch a movie as we had nothing to do.

Guess which movie we watched?

无间道 ...
sound weird huh ?
and Sam was feeling weird that why they are using "yes, sir" , " thanks", "sorry" in a Hong Kong movie.
He thinks that they should have spoken Cantonese instead of English ...
I couldn't answer his question as this is absolutely no problem for us ...

What made me proud of was he actually think that I'm cool as I can watch without the subtitle ...
The advantage of living in Malaysia ... *sweat*

And now, after the movie, after my dinner, I'm here, feeling bored again ...





2 comments:

  1. kamu ni!! ada sam terus hilang=.=lll
    i told d...u should go out de...but nvm lah...
    watched movie with sam no bad oso ya?!wahahaXD
    keep going~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i told you already before i left !!!

    ReplyDelete