Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hey, do you care?

Remember how envy I was last time when I saw my friends are studying?
My turn is coming, finally.

When you are leaving soon, you will know who's really care about you.
Some relatives don't even give you a call but you still to greet them every single time you see their ridiculous faces. How sarcastic it is.
Some friends just don't care even tough they know you are leaving.
That's fine. Some people do care about me, at least.

But human is weird.
Some care about you but you don't really care about if they care about you.
Some don't give a damn on you but you wish they could concern you more.
So am I.

I'd rather be alone if the one I wish to care about me don't.
It's no need to be concerned by everyone, just a few, who you really wish them to care.

The only question I have is:
Do you care?

I know you don't, that's the funny part.



2 comments: