Friday, September 10, 2010

A whole day with nice friends.


Finally I met my Nana, Seet seet and Lyly today.

We met at Nana's house and we went for the Klang famous bah kut teh,
then we went to subang to pick Lyly up.

Something went wrong with Seet seet's car's air conditional.
It was freaking hot and we actually found out that the air outside the car was cooler than the air inside.

After realising this, four of us burst out in laughter, which actually not that funny....

After that we saw a BMW with some nerdy stripes at the highway.
" WORRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!" we shouted.
" Oi, why we acted like gangster?!" asked Nana.
A moment of silence...
We started to laugh again...

After having cendol and yogurt ice at Pyramid, poor seetseet who wanted to work and poor lyly who wanted to study left early.

So Nana and I started to shop.

We shared red beans ice while we passed by a stall.
So... finally nana managed to satisfy her craving for red beans...
" Eat the ice, don't touch the red beans." nana ordered me.

Bought a sweater at MNG and socks at Sox World.
Nana bought a nice dress at Lola, and a dress at Springfield and a pair of jeans at Dorothy Perkins.

For those who wants to buy a nice jeans,
I strongly recommend that you buy from DP as the cutting is nice, comfortable and most importantly,
it only costs RM 79 !!!!
It's the promotion during Hari Raya.

Chop chop!!! It's a SUPER BARGAIN !!!!

As it was getting late, Nana and I decided to go back but we spent about half an hour,
finding the main entrance so that we could get a bus or taxi to ktm station.
There were two much-money-is-the-priority taxi drivers who didn't want to send us to KTM station
but luckily we found a Chinese driver who was kind enough.

After taxi, KTM, Nana's mum's car and my car, I reached home at 1015.

I spent my whole day with the girls, who I really like.
This will be a memorable day for me,
hope you girls can always be happy, laugh always, like we did today.





4 comments:

  1. =.= you always enjoy doing this. leave something else, i don't want "I AM THE FIRST ONE" and "I WAS HERE" any more please ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *like* shinyi's comment~
    heheh..i wan shopping too neh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! i love you seet seet !! muacks~

    ReplyDelete