Friday, September 24, 2010

Finally I met Malaysians !!!


The induction event of my course has finally started yesterday so I managed to meet Malaysians here but too bad, they are the third year student from Inti, Help and Brickfield. So after the induction event is over, we're not going to meet so often.

There are quite a lot of law student here, most are from different countries and I rarely see Asian. I started to worry if I can catch up the lectures as my English level is not as good as them.

Having burger for lunch these two days. It costs me approximately 4 pounds for a burger here, which means I have to spend about RM 20 for my lunch. Damn it, I can have my lunch in a fancy restaurant in Malaysia with RM 20 in my hand ... As I know this is not a place for me to be spendthrift, I have sandwiches which are from Tesco most of the time, with my beloved Milo. It's just so ... satisfying. Trust me, those sandwiches are awesome!!

My very first lecture will be started next Monday so there are just few days left for me to enjoy. What made me happy today was pps can be used here !! It's sweet , isn't it? haha~

Also, what really made my day was ms. chair has finally created her own blog after all.
Please pay a visit :

Besides, there's one more thing I want to share with you guys. It was a really sunny day when I woke up in the morning today. I was so happy with the weather and I put on a thin sweater and also left my scarf in my room.. and guess what happened next ? It started to rain when I reached the campus .... I was like ...
Oh God, you got to be kidding !!!!! $%$^&*&*%%#$#%#@




3 comments:

  1. wow~~~thx for promote my blog ler~~wahahaXD
    visit it always=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i visit quite often and you never update !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. =.=lll wat lah..give me some times plz...

    ReplyDelete