Saturday, September 18, 2010

Nagging before leaving.


This will be the last post I write in Malaysia this year.

Everyone says I seem like very excited to leave although I have been reiterating that I feel sad too.
Not crying doesn't mean that I'm happy and can't wait to leave ...

Having farewell with senior three classmates yesterday.
It's been a long time since we met each other.
I have been meeting those who I haven't seen for long time these days.
Sometimes life is sarcastic, I only have a chance to meet them before I leave.
Seriously, we should have met more often, not meet only once when you know you don't have the chance to meet him so often like the past...

I was wondering if I have done something wrong to deserve the punishment yesterday.
Kind of disappointed... but it doesn't matter now.

Mona left this morning. I never think that she will cry for me.
Thank you, really thank you.
You're the one who always be there for me.
I know it sounds disgusting, but you always with me, for better or worse.
I must have done some really good things to have a friend like you.
Take good care of yourself in Johore, eat well and sleep well, treat yourself better.

And my dearest Joyce who always entertain us,
thank you for being my friend for 7 years, it will last longer and longer ...
The time we freaking at the shopping centre, taking photos and eating is precious for me.
Take care of yourself too, and study hard to achieve your dream ~
Remember our future trip !

I will skip the part for Margaret as she's going with me ... hahahaha!
Well, it's really really nice meeting three of you.
Margaret, see you there next week !!! Muacks~

Here for my beloved pendek~
My senior three was awesome because of you.
What I miss the most is when you asked:"陈心怡要去厕所吗?" every period, every day.
Thank you for letting me slept on your bed although I was smelly after school.
Thank you for giving me the amazing memories...
I'm going to miss your voice. Keep in touch and good luck in your studies.
Wait for you there ~

Lastly, thank you all my friends who wish me good luck on my new journey.

All the best to me!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey...
    Actually... Same here. I never thought that I would cry too...
    And it was more than once...
    But I was surprised that you actually cried for me too...
    It isn't disgusting ok...
    That's what I think too~~~
    You were there when I was in tests and difficulties and I guessed I was around when you were in hardships too...
    And not only during hard times... Even WU LIAO time oso boleh anyhow sms any sh*t...
    Anyway... Dun wanna further-"interpret" our friendship, it's beyond words~
    Take care~~~


    p/s:
    You are only allowed to change your fb profile pic after a month






    Yeehaaaaaaaaa =)
    Love you lots~~~~
    (One more p/s: This is the first time I leave such a touching comment)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *like* raven lee's comment...
    danielle, you too~~
    (what future trip?is future tripS!)

    hahahhahaaa~please update ur blog more often so I can know what you're up to..(your new boyfriends or margaret's new boyfriends etc)

    ohmigosh now i'm starting to miss you..did you get my present? i didn't know me and fish would make the same present LOL...dun compare ya ><

    it feels great to have a friend like you <3
    all the best dan~
    (i like ur name, it suits you)

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaXD joyce i felt suprised too when u told me we actually made the same thing for her~mine lousy also lah....
    i cant forget ur expression when u saw us in the airport that moment!!! it's so touching!!T.T
    oways look at my small small gift to u when u miss me...there are mny photos of us...and u can leave ur comment there and design a bit since it lacks of originality...bring it back when u come back and show to me~
    take care always and update ur blog oftenly!

    sooyee

    ReplyDelete
  4. alex: fuiseh, with tears =.=

    nana: ngek ngek, i enjoy being so gay with you XD and thanks for leaving such a touching comment here. I'll not change it in one month, no worries.

    seet: ok, it's tripS. hahaha. I love your present, it's nice and touching, thanks~

    fishu: Thanks for the gift and it's not lousy at all okay... miss you ~

    ReplyDelete