Saturday, September 11, 2010

A visit to Pd and Melaka.


I was away to visit my grandparents at Port Dickson and relatives at Melaka.

My aunts and cousin all turned up yesterday to have lunch with me.
We had a really sweet talk in the room, we gossiped, and when it comes to funny stuffs,
we burst out into laughter.
It was really a good time.

Grandma always prepare something I like every time I go back.
She made me tong shui yesterday, which was really delicious.
Grandma is an amazing woman, she is one of the people I love the most in my life.

" You are going to a place that so far away from here..." she said.

" When will you come back?" she asked.

" Will you miss her?" she asked my youngest sister.
" I don't know..." she answered.
" I will miss .." she whispered.

Right after that, she walked into the bathroom, took a towel to wipe her face.
I couldn't say a word. I stood there silently, feel touched and guilty, deeply.

This is the tong shui my grandma cooked.
I will never ever forget how it tastes.


This is where I used to play in my childhood.
It's an alley that full of memories.



After visiting grandparents, I went to Melaka.

I had made myself clear that Jonker Street is a place I have to go before the trip.
I was dying to taste the durian puff again...
Dad forbidden me from buying them because of my cough but mum gave me the money to buy it so he grabbed the whole pack of durian puff from me while I was enjoying it.
After begging with a I-will-die-if-you-don't-give-me face, I managed to get another one finally.


These durian puffs are driving me crazy...



My Pd aunts gave me their scarves which grandma bought from India.
I got ang pau from grandparents and them too, which is about 750 bucks.
My mum's brother gave me a Sd card, which is 12 GB.


Surprisingly, I got another gift from my uncle's dad at Melaka.

When I unpacked the wrap paper, I was shocked, seriously.
Mont Blanc fountain pen.
Anyone knows how much it costs...?


It's nice to meet all the important people in my life again before I leave.
I will remember how well they treated me, how much of love they give to me.
It reminds me how blessed I am.


After the two day one night trip I spent at Pd and Melaka,
I know that they love me more than I can imagine, and I am wondering,
what I have done to deserve all this?

I have parents who love me and try their best to give me a comfortable life.
I have grandparents who love me and always ask me what I want to eat when I go back.
I have the world's best friends around me, who support me and love me always.

What else do I need? I have enough.


Thank you, dad and mum.
Thank you, grandpa and grandma.
Thank you, my friends.

I love all of you too.





4 comments:

  1. Wtf! Mont Blanc pen! I just got the case to put my ear-rings nia. Happiness kid, should appreciated and treasure it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao...you're such an extravagant...a case to put your ear rings "nia", it's enough lar wei..haha~

    ReplyDelete