Monday, September 6, 2010

Some precious moments to tell.

I have a sudden desire to talk something about my high school times with Ms. Chair.
She and I were classmates since senior 1 but it was senior 3 when we knew each other well. The relationship between us is inexplicable, yet incredibly nice.

I remember the time when we walked back to her rented house after school every Wednesday. She used to bath for half an hour and I would lie on her bed, had a refreshing nap while waiting her to come out from the bathroom. Sometimes I grabbed her biscuits or bread, and of course, she grabbed mine too. Then we would walk along the street, chatting, sharing the juicy gossip while waiting the car.

I remember the time when I used to call her the day before exam, asked her which part to study, asked her if she had finished studying ...

I remember the time when she taught me maths and book-keeping early in the morning while she was having her breakfast.

I remember the time when we were in her cosy yet hot little bedroom, eating and chatting, stop thinking about tests and exams for a little while.

I remember the time when she asked me to go to the washroom with her almost every day, every period.

I remember the time when we laughed as if we never know what sorrow is.

I remember the feeling when I knew she cried for me after I left earlier during the graduation trip.

I remember the time when we scolded each other with all the vulgar words we know, and burst into laugher after all.


You may be wondering why do I write this.
Well, it's just a little something to say to my friend.


I wish our friendship could last for 10 years, and another 10 years, and another 10 years ... and when we're old, we will sit beneath a tree, chatting and sharing, just like the past.



2 comments:

  1. wow!!! a special post for me!!
    wahaha XD sure our relationship will last forever~~

    ReplyDelete