Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Some people here.

Finally I had a chance to explore the city centre of Liverpool today, thanks to my friend, Fahmi who is from Indonesia for being my tour guide. I was so excited when I finally saw shopping centres here. The city itself is a vision, it's a breathtakingly beautiful city and I really had a good time there although I was just loitering around and taking photos with my FOC camera.

Mona asked me not to write about what I had for dinner, what I did today but to write about the people here. Well, I haven't met any Malaysian and course mate so far as the induction event of my course will only start tomorrow. So my only friend here is the guy from Indonesia and some hi-bye friends at my hall, who are from different countries. There're Sam from London, Everardo from Mexico, Melanie, Sarah No.1, Sarah No.2, James, who I don't remember where are they from ... As you know, I'm not a good speaker so it's a little bit hard for me to communicate with them. Some of them are talking too fast, some of them have an accent, which is really too hard for me to catch what they're talking about. Also, I can't talk that fast as they do. So this is the only problem I have here. I try to stay at the kitchen longer to chat with them, so I'll probably get used to it after few weeks. Anyway, they are all friendly and nice.

I haven' done my laundry yet as it costs me 2 pounds for washing and 1 pound for drying so I'll just wait until my clothes are piled. The only thing I washed is my socks and I used the hair dryer to dry it as there's no place for me to hang it here. hahaha.

And they don't boil water before drinking. I must be a freak for them for boiling water last few days...

The sandwiches which sold at Tesco are nice...

The induction event will be started at 9am tomorrow so I really really need a good night sleep as I've been walking and walking today ...

It's 9pm here but it's almost 4am in Malaysia so ... good night and good morning ~

I want to thank seet seet koh for writing me a blog post. I love you ~ hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment